The first actual church building stood near the site of the present church. At this time, Baptists and Christians combined and formed the Union Church. Later it became the sole property of the Christian Church. The people worshipped from 1888 to 1916 when the church fell into disrepair. The Christians then purchased the “Dunkard Church.” A cemetery surrounded it and the building was later torn down to make room for more graves.
[gmap width=”330px” zoom=”17″ display_photos=’true’ ]