Harmony Presbyterian Church

First services in the Harmony area were in a log chapel near where Campbells Creek flows into Tye River. A survey was made of the community to see where to start a permanent site for the work. Mr. Pat Fitzgerald, a resident of the Coxes Creek area gave land a church building. In 1916, Mr. E.L. Dupuy came to take charge of the work supervising the church’s construction and a small house in which to live.